Wednesday, January 10, 2007

About ME

Hi my name is Cassandra. Yup thats me to the left. I am currently attending my third year at the University of Lethbridge. I am majoring in exercise science, no that doesn't mean I get to take gym classes. Although I did take swimming last semester which was awsome. Ok let me take this back afew steps. I am from Bampton, Ontario, I know I'm sorry. People in Alberta always seem offended when I tell them where I am from. I moved to Alberta afew years ago and am loving it, well most of it. I don't always love the -20 to -35 we get here. I come from a rather large family, 1 older brother and 3 younger sisters, 5 step brothers and 5 stepsisters.

Right now I do have a job, I know amazing working and going to school. I work the front desk at the Lethbridge Lodge Hotel. And other than work and school, I started a waterpolo team, I climb alot, I am training for a 10 km race that is going to be held in March, and I am thinkiong of joining a swing dancing class.

Ok now where is all of this going to lead me, as major in exercise science, and a bunch of random sports. Well originally when I started school I wanted to be the athletic therapist for the Toronto Maple Leafs or move to a jungle and join a tribe. As I have grown older I have decided to change my path to a more fullfilling one. Once I graduate I would like to get my masters in either physiotheripy or occupational therapy. I would also like to raise a family and travel the world.

No comments: